Infringing Content – DMCA Notice
If you reside outside of the India and believe that anything posted on this site offends your copyright or other intellectual property rights, is defamatory, or otherwise infringes your rights, you may email SideTrend at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take actions we believe are appropriate in the circumstances.
If you reside inside of the India and believe that anything posted on this site offends your copyright you may email SideTrend at email@example.com. We will take actions we believe are appropriate in the circumstances, including removing the material and contacting the person that posted it, to given them the option to file a counter notification. We may restore the material if we receive a counter notification. If you materially misrepresent that any material infringes your copyright, you may be liable for damages, including court costs and legal fees.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COMPLAINTS
We respect the intellectual property of others. If You believe Your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement or are aware of any infringing material on the website, you can report the infringement by clicking the Report option on the website and by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and by providing the following:
- A statement that you have identified Content on the Platform that infringes your copyright or the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act;
- A description of the copyright work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the Content that you claim is infringing and details of where on the Platform the Content that you claim is infringing may be found;
- Your contact information including your full name, address and telephone number and a valid email address on which you can be contacted;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- your electronic or physical signature (which may be a scanned copy).
By providing information to, communicating with, and/or placing material on, the website, including for example but not limited to, communication during any registration and communication on the bulletin board, message or chat area, You represent and warrant:
- You own or otherwise have all necessary rights to the content you provide and the rights to use it as provided in this Terms of Service;
- all information You provide is true, accurate, current and complete, and does not violate these Terms of Service; and,
- the information and Content shall not cause injury to any person or entity. Using a name other than your own legal name is prohibited (except in those specific areas of the website that specifically ask for unique, fictitious names such as, inter alia certain message boards and chat rooms).
For all such information and material, you grant us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, archive, store, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from such information, in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, you authorize us to share the information across all our affiliated websites, to include the information in a searchable format accessible by users of the website and other affiliated websites, and to use your name and any other information in connection with its use of the material you provide. You also grant the right to use any material, information, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is Company’s policy:
- To remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- To notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- That repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the website, (hereinafter referred to as the “Content”), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by Us. You may use the Content only through the website, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not, republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content. You may not scrape or otherwise copy our Content without permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the website, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the website in any way that affects the user’s experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.