1. Do not keep your important work and tasks pending for the night
For a good night sleep, you should have a stress-free mind. Important works can give you stress, as you have particular goal and deadline to complete them.
2. Fix your body’s internal clock
Keep your body’s internal clock set with a consistent sleeping schedule.
3. Avoid Gadgets before your bedtime
According to research, blue light emitted by gadget’s screen obstruct your body rhythms, and it messes up with melatonin which distracts the sleeping patterns.
4. Avoid caffeine
It leads to insomnia.
5. Have healthy dinner
Do not eat junk or heavy food late night to kill your hunger, since your body needs a healthy diet.
6. Keep your room temperature cool
A bedroom that is too cold or too hot can interfere with quality sleep.
7. Make sure your bed is comfortable
Try to use a good quality mattress and do not use too many pillows.
8. Follow muscle relaxation techniques
Starting with your toes, tense your entire body muscle as tight as possible and then completely relax it.
9. Follow before-bedtime breathing tips
Close your eyes, take a deep breath, then breath slowly and continue making each breath deeper than the last one.