For an easy start of the day, Omelets are the most delicious food to have. You need just fifteen minutes to make that rumbling stomach silent. The fresh veggies tossed in a bowl with eggs and herbs is absolutely mouth-watering.
However, making a fluffy omelet is indeed a tough task. Don’t worry! Our 7-step recipe to make a fluffy omelet will solve all your problems.
1. Firstly, keep all the ingredients handy to avoid chaos. Clean and chop all the vegetables, and keep them ready for whisking.
2. Next, take a bowl and beat the eggs in it. Add a pinch of salt and crushed pepper. If you prefer spicy omelet, you can also add chili powder.
3. Now it’s time to do some whipping! Add all the veggies and ingredients to the bowl and turn on the flame to heat the pan.
4. Make sure the pan gets heated perfectly to cook the egg well. Grease the pan with ghee or oil and swirl the pan pouring a spoon full of butter so that it gets all covered.
5. Warning! Use a non-stick pan to avoid the omelet from burning. If you are adding cheese, then be careful as it has a tendency to stick and burn when extra heated.
6. Pick the right size of pan to avoid the chaos while cooking. When the pan is heated adequately, pour the whisked egg on the pan, and let it spread on it. Leave it for a while.
7. Now let the egg cook until it gets brown from the edges. When the sides of the omelet turn crispy; flip the egg and let it get perfectly cooked.
Garnish it with some herbs and your finger-lickingly scrumptious omelet is ready to eat.